Saturday, January 15, 2011

We have a lot of Everything

Russellville is blessed with everything I reckon, what I am talking about is we have Banks and Branches everywhere, Downtown we have Six and out on the hwy 43 By-pass we have Eight, I reckon everybody has so much Money that we need that many, but Fourteen is a lot of Banks for a place no bigger than this.

Doctors, the same way, I am sure we have Thirty or more and these little Towns around us don't have any, we have three Funeral Homes and Boy you don't have any trouble getting Buried, there was a kind of funny thing happened about two or three Years ago, it was in the Paper, these two Men had a Wreck and it Killed them both, (that is not what I was saying was funny) well Akin Funeral Home beat a trail out there and got them both, and one of the Families wanted their loved one Cremated and the other one wanted theirs Buried, so Akin took the wrong one to Birmingham and had him Cremated, I never did hear anything about how that turned out but I suppose that it was a mess.

we used to have seven Furniture Stores and Seven Auto Parts Places, I don't think we have that many now, but we have a Mexican Furniture Store and about three Mexican Grocery Stores and no telling how many Churches, man we have it all.

we have all our Schools over here by me on the West side of Town, we have Four different Schools, and when School starts in the Morning and when it lets out in the Evening it is a Mad House, it's not safe to go down the Road, they need a six lane Hiway going into that Place, but it is rated right up there with the best, I know when these companys come down and build a Plant and bring a CEO from up North to Operate it, usually when the Company replaces him he stays here, they don't want to go back up North, too many mean People up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment