Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Truthfulness of the Blog

Out of Twelve Kids in the Family there is Three of us still Living, my Brother is 88, My Sister is 82, and I am 77. I called my Sister to talk to her and Eventually the Blog came up, so She told me that some of the things that I Wrote was not Accurate. I had said that a Tree at my Daughters place was 81 yrs old, but she said that she watched my Brother Plant it and it was Planted in 1934, well since I was born in 1934 that would make me and the Tree 77 Years old. and since I can't remember that far back I will agree to that. I don't remember just deliberately telling a Lie, it was just not a thing that we did, I don't like anybody that will Lie, and I don't think that God will hold anybody accountable for something that they say that turns out to not be true if they don't know that it is not true at the time they are telling it. Of course you can ask forgiveness for things like that, The Story I told was seen through a young Kid's Eyes, and to the best of my Recollection all the other things that I have Written is True, but when something happened 70 years ago it is not as easy to remember every detail as it is something that happened lately. I tried to Edit the part about Moonshine Stills and the more I tried the worse it got, so I finally said that that will have to do and quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment