Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fluke got Married

Yeah he got Married and left me all alone by myself, he was 28 and married a Kid, she was 14, now that was robbing the Cradle, well that left me all by Myself and somewhere in here I was called to the Army, I got a letter from the Draft Board that said, Congradulations! your friends and Neighbors have chosen you to represent your Community in the United States Armed Forces, and give me a date to report, In other words "Hey sucker you are going to the Army and if you don't have yourself here on the Day we said, we will be out to get you."


well I went to Korea and stayed 14Months and 21 Days and finally got out of that Nasty Place, you never seen a Korean that was Fat at all, Rice won't make you Fat, I did learn one thing over there that I remember, I found out what Hog Tied meant, one day I saw this Korean Man on a Bicycle and he had a Pig laying on the Luggage carrier and he had that pig which would have weighed about 30 Pounds and he had it Tied so many ways that it couldn't move anything, but it was Squealing every Breath.


my Buddy that married the 14 year old, they were Married 31 years and raised two Boys, and he came from a Family that had Muscular Dystrophy and he Died at 59.

No comments:

Post a Comment