Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A little about Russellville

there was a little over 9000 People Lived here until they built a Chicken Plant and that thing has attracted Mexicans like Flies, they came over here and everytime one of them had a Baby our Government would put that Baby on Welfare, and they seen that they could make Money at the Chicken Plant and by Having Babies, got to where every Mexican woman would have 3 little ones following her and one in the Oven, so I don't have any Idea of the Population count of Russellville now.


we have always had a Vagrant, somebody that stayed on the Street all day every Day, looks like we are going to have to go somewhere else and try to get us one , I will tell you about this old Woman, I haven't mentioned my kids yet but I will tell you this one thing, there was this old Dried up Woman that Walked around Town all the Time with a Suitcase and my kids were little and they would ask me who she was? I would tell them that that was Delta Dawn, that song was Popular at that time and it fit perfectly so I would just say Thats Delta Dawn


we have also had Johnnie Wray, he was always out thumbing going somewhere, he would thumb to Muscle Shoals and then he would thumb back, he would Thumb you and if you didn't stop you could look in the rear View and he would be giving you the Bird, I heard one time that he would get at the red light at Mc Donalds and when cars would Stop for the light , he would just open the Door and get in one, he was in a Wreck and had a small Problem. He lived with his Sister, but I heard that She wouldn't let him stay there in Daytime and so he just Roamed from here to there all day long.


I was coming South from Muscle Shoals one Day and I looked over at a Bass Boat going North on the 4 lane and there sat Johnnie Wray in that Front seat of the Bass Boat with his legs crossed Puffing that Cigarette right along, the man pulling the Boat was making about 60MPH and Johnnie probably just crawled in at the Mc Donald Red Light. Johnnie got Sick and Died and we already had one to take his Place.


Bobby moved right in and never missed a Lick, he was in a little better shape than Johnnie was, Bobby always had a Big Beard for he never Shaved and I don't know if he ever got a Haircut or not,and he was so Brown from being out in the Sun that you couldn't tell if he ever Washed or not, Bobby didn't last too many Years until he Died, so we are Looking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment