Thursday, December 2, 2010

I think I have learned something

you know in 2 more Months I will be 77 Years Old and it is terribly hard for something new to soak into this Grey Matter that I have between my Ears, you see I didn't know a thing about a Blog, so my son Engineeredgarden, said why didn't I write all I could remember about my Childhood where all the Kids and Grand Kids could read it if they wanted to, and I am Retired with nothing to do so I decided to give it a try, He Lives right next to me and they say you can't live by your Parents and get along with each other, but we do, I have had both Knees replaced and still have to use a Cane to Walk, it keeps me up off of the Ground, I tell you that falling hurts, and I can take my Cane and touch his Porch from my Porch, so we never have any Trouble, anyhow I was putting a Number by the Title of my Post where anybody would know which one to read next and he would remove the Number, so tonight I noticed over there on the side where it lists the Posts it tells the Day of the month they were Posted, and I thought AHA! so that is the way you tell which one to read next, since I was trying to tell a story and keep the posts straight, Smart as the average Bear I think, I will get back to the School days maybe Tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you thru EG's posts earlier this week and I think it is really fantastic that you are doing this for your family. I am not your grandchild, but I am adopting you as my own grandfather!
    -April

    ReplyDelete